21 books this month, 12 from KU, 7 from the library and two from NetGalley.
February was much more consistent, quality-wise. I really liked almost all the books I read, and even the three that had issues were still good enough.
Library Books I Read in December
Kindle Unlimited Books I Read in December.
NetGalley Early Releases
Dark Horse, Orphan X #7 by Gregg Hurwitz
Checked Out, Reading Soon
- Nothing. Weird, I know. But I have a bunch of #arcs I need to get to, so I am trying to slow down the library borrowing for a minute.
- None this month. Go me!
- None this month
Favorite Library Book This Month
Find Me by Alafair Burke.
Currently On Hold
- Last Summer at the Golden Hotel, Elyssa Friedland
- Harlem Shuffle, Colson Whitehead
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet, Sophie Cousins
- A Time for Mercy, John Grisham
- The Bounty, Janet Evanovich and Steve Hamilton
- Apples Never Fall, Liane Moriarty
- Our Country Friends, Gary Shteyngart
- On Writing, Stephen King
- A Marvellous Light, Freya Marske
- The Christmas Wedding Guest, Susan Mallory
- The Christmas Bookshop, Jenny Colgan
- One Christmas Wish, Brenda Jackson
- The Storyteller, Dave Grohl
- The Last Girl Ghosted, Lisa Unger
- The Mother Next Door, Tara Laskowski
- Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins
- The Judge’s List, John Grisham
- The Troubled Girls of Dragomir Academy, Anne Ursu
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist, Codi Hall
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club, Malinda Lo
- The Ivory Key, Akshaya Raman
- The Sorority Murder, Allison Brennan
- A Flicker in the Dark, Stacy Willingham
- Lucky Leap Day, Ann Marie Walker
- The Paradox Hotel, Rob Hart
- The Maid, Nita Prose
- Here’s To Us, Becky Albertalli
- The Department of Rare Books and Special Collections, Eva Jurczyk
- Last House on the Street, Diane Chamberlain
- Arsenic and Adobo, Mia P. Mandala
- Greenwich Park, Katherine Faulkner
- Hook, Line and Sinker, Tessa Bailey
As to where I am with my reading challenge, I have finished 35 books toward my goal of 175 books, which means that I am 8 books ahead of schedule.
So, that’s the current state of my virtual library pile. What do you have out from the library now?